URGENT MESSAGE - BUGS ISSUE on ver 1.3

Dear customers: 


Sorry for inconvenience caused. 

1. I have really fully tested ver 1.3 on OS 3.0 -- which will be available on early June (but not available now)
2. As requested by Apple, I must test it on OS 3.0 
3. The map is now in high resolution, "IT SEEMS" it can be loaded on 3.0, but not 2.2.1/2.0 (i am not sure about this....)  

so, I need your help, dear customers.... 
May you do the following test and report to me in the review? 
  • can you read the map of "SUNNY BAY" station? (at left bottom corner)  
Since the "SUNNY BAY" station has the smallest map of all, if you can read it, it will confirm that my assumption of the bugs is correct.... then i can work on ver 1.4 right away....  

Lastly, really sorry for the trouble caused!  

Simon

1 意見:

Unknown 提到...

Yes, Sunny Bay readable on version 1.3.
Don